Design Q & A is new blog series we are implementing to answer all of your queries! Here we will respond to the questions you’ve asked on Houzz, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Our blog is an excellent place for you to ask, and have answered, ANY design questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to ask and we will make sure to give you an answer next time.
Today we’re answering questions you’ve asked about the Living & Breakfast area in our Let us know if you have any more in the comments below!
1. Love the dual directional couch (on left- I’m looking for a dual-direction sofa and just stumbled on this wonderful room photo. Can you tell me who makes this sofa and/or where I might purchase it? Thanks! – Houzz
This fabulous tête-à-tête is from Kravet! We love dual-direction sofas. We recommend custom designing a tête-à-tête to fit into your living room seamlessly. For a consultation with one of our designers, our Guru at !
2. Where is the outlet? – Just curious, where are the table lamps plugged in? Very cool room! -Houzz
Good eye! Hiding electrical wiring is essential to a clean design. We lead the lamp cords from the fixtures, along the legs of the console, and then plugged them into a recessed floor outlet located under the sisal carpet. It sounds a bit scary, but we have our (highly trained!) installation team cut a small slit into the carpet and then run the cords through it to the outlet.
3. Love Love this console, can you please tell us where it’s from? – Houzz
This fabulous Sofa table is a custom piece. It is scaled to hit perfectly at the height of the sofa back and extend nearly the entire length as well. The base is a medium-toned stain, while the top has a hint a charcoal.
4. Where are those chic lamps from? – Twitter
Alongside an array of fabulous lighting solutions, you can find these lamps at !
These two pieces were previously owned by the client and are from Armani Casa.
6. Fabulous rug! Where can I get this from? – Twitter
This cow-hide rug was purchased from our online boutique @ shoplaurau.com. Find more of our rugs here! We can also order this exact item if you have your heart set on it!
7. Material for shades? – The shades! Please what is the fabric/material? – Houzz
We can have these made for your home! The fabric is available to-the-trade via Kravet (31053-11) with trim along the bottom of each shade from Duralee (7252-46).
8. Where are those comfy chairs from! They are so functional for a breakfast room! – Houzz
These chairs were already owned by our client (she has fab taste!) and are from Herman Miller! We agree, they are so comfortable!
That’ll do it for the questions we’ve received about these two stylish spaces. Please feel free to ask your design questions and you will find answers here, on our blog, and in real time on
Until Next Time,
The Ohorona24.in.ua Team