Are you looking for a new kitchen, just without the new renovation price tag? Well, here are five simple things you can do to change the feel and look of your kitchen without breaking the bank.
1. Add Table Lamps: Table lamps on your island or dining table can make your kitchen feel more like a room and is sure to add interest.
2. Add large baskets. If you have shelving space that can hold storage items, adding baskets is a great way to introduce color from fresh veggies and fruits.
3. Hang Mirrors. Mirrors automatically create light and reflects your room. Adding mirrors will also make your kitchen appear more open.
4. Give cabinets an Instant Makeover. An easy way to update cabinetry is by painting the insides a contrasting color, this adds visual design and dimension. You can also remove doors to create open shelves, or enjoy the pop of color through glass doors.
5. Change up your seating. Whether you have upholstered chairs or all-wood seating, one way to create a fresh and modern look is to mix up the dining area furniture. Add cushions with color to create a fresh look.